I have chronic issues that fail to respond to treatment (both are related to inflammation – sinus and gynocological)
I was thinking pink (self-acceptance) and green (vitality)
But I was wondering what others who are open to mind/body practices would suggest.
Here are some articles about the benefit in practice of Falun Gong meditation:
I hope they can be of help.
In the Falun Gong practice, a practitioner reads the scripture and learns to understand how one’s health issue relating to his life, how body purification process taking place, how to meditate correctly, how to raise his energy level, and how to raise his moral standard. About 100 million people in China improve the their health via the practice of Falun Gong.
Falun Gong is a unique Buddhist school, teaching an ancient practice for the mind, body, and spirit, based upon the universal principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance. Falun Gong consists of five sets of powerful exercises. Exercise demonstration mp3 files and the books about the practice can be freely downloaded. Meditation instruction and workshop are also free.
Falun Gong, Tibetans,other Buddhists, and Christians have been persecuted in China. The most offensive human right violation is the organ harvesting from the Falun Gong practitioners in China. Can you kindly sign a petition to stop persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China, please ?
- How to Activate Chakras through Sound & Color: Meditation Energy Center Kundalini Enlightenment
- What is a good website for research on meditation and self healing?
- would anyone happen to have a full transription/text of the Meditation on Twin Hearts used for pranic healing?
- Why Communists are against yoga and spiritual exercises?
- What color healing rocks would I need for anxiety/worry/stress/depression during meditation?